Whether your group is a fraternal organization, a business, alumni organization, or family and friends, Tilles Center offers special discounts and privileges to groups of ten (10) or more people. Make a night of it by bringing your group to a world-class performance at Long Island’s premier arts venue.
- 15-20% savings off full ticket prices:
- Groups of 10 to 49 receive a 15% ticket discount
- Groups of 50+ receive a 20% ticket discount
- Waived ticketing fees - a savings of up to $7 per ticket
- Free tickets – Group leaders receive one complimentary ticket for every 25 purchased, subject to availability
- Priority Seating
- Complimentary tickets for your group to Arts Insider pre-performance events prior to your performance, subject to availability
- Flexible payment options
- Space & catering available for pre-performance or post-performance receptions
- No waiting at the box office – get personal assistance with your order from start to finish
- To purchase group tickets, call the Tantleff Box Office at 516.299.3100, Monday-Friday, 1 PM-6 PM
- Promote Early: Contact members of your group to get a general idea of what types of performances interest them.
- Reserve Your Tickets: Reserve tickets by contacting the Box Office at 516.299.3100. Tilles Center requires a a minimum of a 10% non-refundable deposit to hold a reservation. Your deposit secures your seats until 2 weeks prior to the performance, when the remaining balance is due in full.
- Make Payment: A minimum of a 10% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to performance (subject to change). Final payment must be made by a single check or credit card payment. Failure to comply with payment schedule will result in forfeiture of seats.
- Finalize the Number of Seats: You are able to change the number of seats in your reservation until the final balance is paid. If you’d like to add tickets to the original quantity, please contact the Box Office promptly to ensure that they can be located near your existing seats.
How are seats assigned for large groups?
The Tantleff Box Office will work with you to find the best seating arrangements possible within your desired price range. The sooner you make your reservation, the more seating options there are available.
What if I don’t know exactly how many seats I will need?
The quantity of tickets can be adjusted at any point until the final balance is paid, provided that it does not fall below the group minimum of 10 seats. The per-ticket discount will be adjusted to reflect the new quantity of tickets, if necessary.
Can I pay for my tickets online?
To purchase Group tickets, please contact the Tantleff Box Office, Monday-Friday, 1-6 PM, and an agent will be happy to assist you.
How will I receive my tickets?
Once final payment is received, all tickets will be e-mailed, held at Will Call, or mailed to the address on file. Be sure to keep track of who each ticket is assigned to – this is helpful to the Box Office in the event that a ticket is misplaced and needs to be reprinted.
Is there a space for my group to eat lunch or dinner before or after the performance?
For groups of 40 or more, we may be able to arrange a space and catering for a reception prior to the performance. Smaller groups are encouraged to dine at local restaurants.
Can group discounts be combined with other discounts?
Group discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers, or applied to previously purchased tickets.
The Fine Print
Group orders are subject to availability. No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Programs, artists, and dates are subject to change.
Photo: Jon Batiste, September 2018