Opportunities for brand affiliation, exposure and exclusive access, while supporting impactful community programs.
Tilles Center works closely with corporations of all sizes to understand their business objectives and determine the best fit for corporate partnership designed to meet specific goals. Tilles Center’s corporate sponsors provide critical operating support while receiving a range of employee, executive and entertaining opportunities and enjoy customized experiences, brand affiliation and access to Tilles Center’s audiences.
Recognition and Exclusive Access
- Access to private donor lounge
- Reserved VIP parking
- Opportunity to host private receptions
- Artist Meet & Greets
- Complimentary tickets to sponsored shows
- Recognition in press releases, and in paid promotion (tv, radio, print)
- Text recognition on digital signage on Northern Boulevard
- Opportunities for on-site tabling
- Logo recognition throughout Tilles Center's lobbies
- Logo recognition in emails to Tilles Center's robust list of subscribers
- Logo recognition on Tilles Center's website with link to preferred site
- Advertisement in CenterStage magazine distributed to all audience members at every show, with the option for additional advertisement inserts
Employee Benefits & Volunteerism
- Discounted tickets for employees
- Opportunity for employees to volunteer as greeters and ushers at Tilles Center shows, dressed in company branded apparel
- Philanthropic participation
- Tax-deductible sponsorship
Become a Corporate Sponsor
As one of the Long Island’s foremost cultural institutions—reaching a local audience of more than 150,000—Tilles Center is a leader in innovative partnerships with companies on the local and regional level. Tilles Center offers customized experiences which align with our corporate partners’ business priorities and provide wide-ranging branding and marketing opportunities. Partnerships are driven by philanthropic community involvement, as well as advertising and marketing needs.
To learn more about Tilles Center's programs contact Shannon Preston, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.299.2600.
Photo: Steven and Michael Dubb, The Beechwood Organization, with Diana Ross