Order Student Matinee Tickets
All Tickets $11. Chaperone tickets are complimentary, up to a maximum of one adult chaperone for every 15 students (recommended).
Show Run Time
All school-time shows are approximately 60 minutes in length unless otherwise noted. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance start time to allow ample time for drop-off and seating.
Orders and Payments
This order constitutes a reservation request. All confirmations and invoices will be sent via e-mail.
Payment in full, or approved purchase order, is due no later than one month prior to the performance. Limited ticket subsidies are available for students with economic need. For more information call 516.299.2752.
If tickets are cancelled 60 days prior to performance, no penalty. 60-30 days prior to performance, groups are responsible for 50% of the cost for reserved seats. Less than 30 days prior to performance, no refund. Groups are responsible for full payment of the reservation on file regardless of whether they attend the performance.
Other Important Information
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and orders will be filled in the order which they are received, subject to availability.
- Chaperone tickets are complimentary up to a maximum of one adult chaperone for every 15 students (recommended).
- Under no circumstances will children under 4 years of age be admitted to performances.
- Study guides are provided for all performances and are available 4 weeks prior to the performance date on the performance web page.
- Please call 516.299.2752 if you have any questions or need assistance ordering tickets.
Click here to place your order
This is a reservation request form, no payment is due at this time. You will receive a confirmation and invoice from the Tantleff Box Office. Please call 516.299.3100 if you have questions or need assistance.
Arts Education Programs are made possible, in part, by the Gilbert and Rose Tilles Endowment for Arts Education.
Additional funding for our programs in Kindergarten through 12th grade schools provided by: The Barbara Bell Cumming Charitable Trust, Sandra L. and Steven P. Harris, Salvatore and Mary Ranieri, and Bethpage Federal Credit Union.